How to create an account on TikTok Ads Manager
Ready to connect with our global audience? In-Feed Ads will put your brand in our users’ personalised 'For You' feeds with up to 60 seconds of auto-play video. And you can create and share them yourself with TikTok Ads Manager.
This powerful yet easy-to-use self-serve platform gives you the tools to manage resources, monitor data and optimise your In-Feed Ads. To get started, you just need to set up an account on TikTok Ads Manager.
How to set up a TikTok Ads Manager account
We’ve made it easy for everyone to be an expert on TikTok. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Click here to start your account registration.
2. Hit the ‘Get Started’ button on the top right hand side of the page or in the middle of the page. If you’re logged in with another account, log out before continuing.
3. Select your Billing Country/Region, then hit ‘Create’.
4. Verify your email address or phone number. If you’ve not received a verification code after 30 seconds, check your spam folder.
5. Once your registration is complete, you’ll receive a best practice email.
You can now create your first campaign by following the on-screen instructions. Afterwards, you’ll be asked to complete your account information on the Account Setup page. You can also skip straight to the Account Setup page by clicking ‘Account Setting’ in the top right hand corner of your screen. Once finished, your account will go to our audit team for review. This usually takes around one day.
How to add money to your TikTok Ads Manager account
1. Go to ‘Payment’ under Account Setting.
2. Enter the amount you would like to add to your account.
3. Choose your card type. You’ll then be redirected to Worldpay to complete your payment.
You can view your payment as soon as it is added to your account. To see your transaction history, go to ‘Transactions’ under Account Setup.
Need help with TikTok Ads Manager?
We want to make your experience on TikTok Ads Manager as easy as possible. If you have a question about the platform, click ‘Advertiser Support’ in the top right hand corner and a member of our team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Interested in one of our other business solutions?
The TikTok Ads Manager platform gives you the tools to manage and create In-Feed Ads yourself. To use our other formats, you need to get in touch. This includes TopView, TopView Lite, Branded Hashtag Challenge, Branded Hashtag Challenge PLUS and Branded Effects.